Here's a description of the flavors I know in the 3do file. The 2nd column
of every flavor is the id#
- Flavor 2: contains polygons, 3rd column is type (0=untextures 1 = textured
3=groove) 4th column is color as defined by the sunny.pcx, 5th is number of
points/vertecies, and the next columns are for those points (refers to vertex file), then
all the rest of the columns are for mip coordinates (type 1 and 3 only).
- Flavor 4: contains call tos to other flavors. 3rd column tells how many call to's there
are, the rest are the call to's.
- Flavor 5: contains textures for type 1 and 3 Flavor 2's. 3rd column is a call to to the
flavor 2 it is texturing, 4th is the type of texture I usually use 5, 6th is 0, 7th is the
texture offset as listed in the FIL section, and 8th is usually 0.
Flavor 10: I only know what the 6th column is, defines wall location, used
for draw through.
- Flavor 13: contain the position of the 3do, first 6 numbers are those that show up in
the 3do edittor. next number just has to have 5 digits, I usually us 65565, last number
calls to the flavor 14 that comes right before it.
- Flavor 14: defines what the object is, first number is the bite offset, second is
- Flavor 15: 3rd column is starting length of 3do section, 4th is inside wall position,
5th is ending position of segment, and 6th is outside wall postion
- Flavor 16: contains progressive starting distances for 3do segments.
- Flavor 21: I believe contains 2 points and draws a line from one to the other at either
a predefined color or thickness.